Monday, April 21, 2014

Garden Lites Gluten-Free Veggie Muffins Review


Thanks to Garden Lites for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the Gluten-Free Veggie Muffins from Garden Lites to review. We received several boxes in the following flavors Veggie Blueberry Oat, Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip, Zucchini, Chocolate Veggie, Carrot Berry Veggie, Golden Corn Veggie. I normally don't eat stuff like this mainly cause I'm not a vegetarian nor do I care for vegetables too much as it is but figured I'd give it a try me and my mom and niece. So let me give a run down of these from each of us' stand points. I can honestly say this was a mixed decision on things cause what one person likes another does not. First let me say my 14 year old niece liked none of them and neither did I. Main reason I think we didn't is especially with the chocolate ones is the after taste of the vegetable left behind made us not want to eat another bite. Now on the other hand I wanted to do this company justice because my mom loves vegetables and I thought she could bring more light to if these are really good or not. First off I can say after popping them in the microwave they are moist and soft that the best I can give. So on with my moms review of the flavors.

The blueberry oat muffin was my moms favorite she said you couldn't even tell there were vegetables in it tasted just like a regular blueberry muffin to her. She agreed with me on the chocolate ones both kinds cause the after taste that is left behind thats hard to get out of your taste buds. The corn muffin she loved as well she said was moist and absolutely delicious. Now this all bein said if your a true vegetarian I think these would be great for you and may absolutely love them others go by what you think in the ingredients before purchasing. But do check out Garden Lites they also sale other veggie things for a healthier diet.
































































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the muffins above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: