Monday, April 21, 2014

Barbara's Cookie Pies Fudge Brownie Review



Thanks to Barbara's Cookie Pies for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the fudge brownie cookie pie from Barbara's Cookie Pies to review. I got this fast and couldn't wait to try it. It looked so pretty in the box I almost didn't want to take it out but trust me that passed fast when I couldn't wait to taste it. I admit it really does look like a pie though but when you cut into you simply find it is not so when you take a piece off it doesn't run all over the place or get too messy this would be great to give to children due to that. I was able to even eat it like a cookie no fork needed. From the first bite to the last the flavor was so tasty so delicious I loved every moment of it. If you could box heaven and make it into food this would be it. It only takes a small piece to get you the right sweet spot you need so even though they are smaller more like a single person pizza size they make up for it by the taste and the sweet along. It is great quality made and you can tell love goes into every pie thats the way it should be from someone who makes deserts like that. These are truly artisan. She also uses 100% ingredients no chocolate coating or anything straight chocolate. She also uses real eggs and real vanilla she takes pride in her cookie pies. She also will do custom cookies for occasions as well as business gifts with company logos on them. How could you ever live without this company also with mother's day coming up this is the perfect gift for your mothers out there too. So check out Barbara's Cookie Pies for all the flavor choices and beyond.



























































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the cookie pie above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: