Tuesday, December 2, 2014

SinfulColors Holi-Dazzle Review



Thanks to SinfulColors for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received some beautiful fingernail polishes from SinfulColors to review. Its that time of the year again when holidays are in full swing. Christmas is right around the corner and time to show off your festivities in what you wear. Alot of people go all out for clothes and even decorations for their house but they forget one little thing that can make you even more festive looking. Well I'm talking about women's nails of course. So SinfulColors has some pretty cool looking holiday styled colors for their polishes. I was amazed at how many colors they thought up just for the holidays. The prices are not bad at all either I mean have you been to the local store lately and looked at prices for nail polishes. I can tell you I have and blown away that alot of them are almost $5.00 a piece thats insane! Well luckily you can buy them online at SinfulColors and get many more color options at a way lower price. How can you beat that. I tried these colors on and they are long lasting when wearing them so they aren't just some cheaply made fingernail polish at all. They are worth every penny and I absolutely love the colors that SinfulColors offers. This is why I think not only would they be great to show off your christmas mood but great for my holiday gift guide because any girl would love these beautiful polishes in their stockings this year so check them out.











$1.99 each exclusively at Walgreens for Holiday 2014








Where to Buy SinfulColors

 In the United States:

  • Bartell Drugs, Bed Bath & Beyond, Big Y
  • Christmas Tree Stores
  • Discount Drug Mart, Duane Reade
  • Fruth Pharmacy
  • Harmons, HEB
  • Kinney Drugs, K-Mart
  • Marsh, Meijer
  • Navarro
  • Rite Aid
  • Roundy’s
  • ShopKo, Stop & Shop
  • Target
  • Walgreens
  • Walmart
  • Wegmans, Weis Markets
  •  
    In Canada:
    IN CANADA
  • Brunet
  • Jean Coutu
  • Lawtons
  • Rexall
  • Uniprix




































  • Also check them out on the following social networking sites

    I received the nail polishes above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

    0 amazing comments: