Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jazzabells Review



Thanks to Jazzabells for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the nail polishes Magneffect's from Jazzabells  to review. I got these really fast and I thought these were really cool. I have so many bottles of fingernail polishes around the house but none do cool things like these. So these are to make designs in your fingernail polish without adding glitter or charms that you pay extra for. So I sat down one evening and tried this. Not sure how they got it to show up in pictures but the angles I tried I could only show a little of how it shows up yet on my hands it was much more prominent. I can honestly say it does do like the site shows you are in control though how much you use the magnet on top. So you can do as they show on the site for a really strong look of mixture or more like mine with just a shimmer of effect. My niece got hold of these and she is 14 she loves them she can change her nails up alot differently now. Like I said its all in the magnet on the top of each of these bottles. You control the effect how little how much you want and go. Its such a cool invention so why bother with that boring fingernail polish anymore you will love these from Jazzabells. Also if you have young teens in your house or younger girls who play dress up these are for you in so many different shades and totally worth the price with the effects you can do without buying excess stuff you no longer need. Christmas is right around the corner so check these polishes out as well as other nice things they have on their site.











MAGNEFFECT 04 TURQUOISE WAVE










































I received the polishes above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: