Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Card.com Review



Thanks to Card.com for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I want to tell everyone about a site I recently got to work with and to review its called Card.com. So I have had prepaid credit cards in the past but its been awhile back and none had as many options as this company offers. I myself don't have a bank account just cause I don't want to deal with the worries of a bank but with a prepaid card system like they offer I don't have to worry about havin a credit card I just load money on and I can use it anywhere online. I mean you can use it in stores too but I myself love shopping online so if I can still do it with ease of a card like this I'm all for it. They make signing up so easy and getting approved is just as easy. You can use them for a direct deposit of a check or load money in when you want. This is a very flexible card that has only small fees for maintenance fee that you can't beat with any other prepaid card service. Also they let you be unique they let you pick a card you like, a card your proud to have, a card that makes you unique. I picked the bunnies one it was just too cute with two bunnies on it but they have such a range of choices to choose from more than any other site I have ever seen. Its even simple loading at any western union which is what I love cause livin in a small town we have one of those even when we have a hard time loading any other prepaid cards. So check out the best Visa prepaid cards from CARD.com and enjoy yours and your freedom today. Or even get one for your kids to set spending limits all the way around I don't think you could find a better card.






This is the one from the site I ordered and you get approved in seconds so why not check them out today.


  • Free to order, activate and load
  • Free app and check deposits from your smartphone
  • Free direct deposit
  • Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
  • No overdraft fees -- never goes negative!
  • Safer than cash - 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
  • No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
  • No credit check and approval in seconds
  • 22,000 in-network ATMs
  • Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where's Waldo, Doodle Jump, THree Stooges, Nancy Drew, etc.

Also check out their social networking sites for more info










































I received a credit of $25 on my card and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: