Sunday, January 30, 2011

Update On Whats Goin On In My Life

I just wanted to drop by and let ya'll know whats goin on in my life wanted to update ya'll at least. Well since the last time I made a post about this we still have no vehicle the mechanic that was supposed to come look at my moms car ain't even a real mechanic. We found this out any many different ways from his hands bein too soft and smooth to work on cars, the second reason is when he was tellin us where the fuel filter and the fuel pump was he was tellin us under the hood I even looked it up online and Joe called a mechanic to make sure and nope its not its in the fuel tank so definitely don't won't someone who doesn't even know where it is to fix it.

As far as gettin anywhere we have to pull teeth and nail to get a ride around here which sucks badly. As far as my diet I tried some green tea water pills and so far haven't seen them do anything or work for me at all. As far as next month on the 8th I'm hoping to be able to get some slim fast to start my diet some how or another. I did get me some vitamins which I have been needin for awhile again so takin women's one a day and got some fat burners metabolism green tea pills to start when I start the diet so I'm just about ready just got to find away to get my slim fast next month.

I'm still hoping to get my high speed net come the middle of Feb. keepin fingers crossed their and as you can see I have changed the look and feel of my blog. I love orca whales I always have ever since seeing them at sea world. I actually love all aquatic animals would have loved to get a job working with them but never could get over my fear of water to do so. Anyways I hope in the next week to be switching to a domain name I'm thinkin right now of gettin evoluchunsmisc.com I think thats a turning point in my life right now.

We are still tryin to find away to get my moms car working and I really hope we can get it working soon I'm tired of bein stuck in the house. Sorry I haven't been on here as much as usual lookin for more companies to work with and waitin on stuff to come in the mail as well. I haven't forgotten about ya'll and I'm workin on a solely pet blog as well based around my cat Libby that I hope to get to work with more pet companies on it in the future. As soon as its up and ready I will let ya;'ll know so ya'll can see. Anyways guess I'll go back to pitching companies but I did want to update ya'll since some of ya'll wanted to keep up with whats goin on my way. Also I want to welcome some of the new followers and I hope you enjoy my blog.....

2 amazing comments:

Denise G said...

I think I would be skeptical as well. I have never seen a mechanic yet that didn't have grease under his fingernails. I know how it is not to have a car. You are absolutely right - it sucks big time. I haven't had a car in about twenty years and I still miss one. Hope you get your new computer in Feb. and I love the look of your blog! So tranquil! Loads of luck with your pitching...

Michele said...

When it rains it pours, it seems like...I'm glad you didn't let that "mechanic" touch your car - who knows what he would have done to it. I'm looking forward to your pet blog!