Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Novica Review





I received the Natural fibers journal in 'Large Green Marble' & 2 Natural fiber photo albums in Eco-Friendly Green medium size from Novica with the $50 gift certificate for me to review. I don't know how many know about Novica but I'm so in love with this company 100% I told Joe when we get us a house of our own I will be buying most of my stuff around the house from Novica and around the world. I got my stuff I ordered in about a week and the packaging was so nice and they wrap it very nicely very thick to prevent from messing anything up. Take a look at my pics below the little man made on the front of the packages for gifts was so beautiful I had to keep them as well. This time around I got stuff from Indonesia in Bali & Java and I wanted something a little different this time around. I decided to get the journal which figured would be great to write in but I was amazed in how big it was cause even large size in the USA isn't this big but this is the size of a big book. I loved the marble look to the front and then the inside is nice as well and their paper doesn't seem to tear as easy as our paper here which is good as well. The photo albums are absolutely beautiful and even prettier in person. I'm always collecting different photo albums and these have to be the nicest ones I have ever owned I love how easy it was too put all my pics I had in them as well and who can't beat 2 for a descent price. I love the weaving work on the front of the photo albums as well very nicely done. Again I have to say I love this company its puts you in contact with all these brilliant artists from all over the world to buy such beautiful handmade stuff. Some of the prices are cheaper than you can get with handmade stuff here in the NC and sadly to those of us who do make stuff in the USA the stuff in other countries are made better and I think alot of it has to do with materials. Anyways I recommend Novica to anyone who loves very nice handmade stuff for there home or jewelry and such. Also you get to read about the artist and interact with them leaving reviews to them and such as well plus this company runs along with National Geographic and we all know they are such a big name. Anyways check them out for yourself. They have alot of Unique Gifts and even Unique Corporate Gifts. I love the fact that they have some very beautiful Handmade Jewelry. Microcredit













Natural fibers journal, 'Large Green Marble' - $22.99



Natural fiber photo albums, 'Eco-Friendly Green' (medium, pair) - $16.69



Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I received the $50 Gift Card which I bought the items shown above and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.

2 amazing comments:

Denise G said...

They did package it beautifully! Almost to nice to open LOL.. What a beautiful journal it is! Lovely!!

Danyale N. said...

I know right I opened it so gentle ha ha and then I decided to use the journal as a picture album too lol the paper is thick enough gotta love that..