Monday, April 21, 2014

Ozeri Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Review


Thanks to Ozeri for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the CardioTech Pro Series BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor from Ozeri to review. I got this fast like I do all their wonderful products. This company is turning out to be one of my favorites with all their nice selection of things that one needs in their home. This item is no exception. I have high blood pressure and so does my mom and although we both have a blood pressure cuff for home it is not as easy to carry them with you on outings or when we go on vacations and such. This wrist one is compact and easy to take anywhere. The case protects it from getting damaged which is really nice when shoving in a suitcase or somethin. It has a voice guide to tell you everything but the display is big as well so even my mom could see the numbers on it and she has bad eye sight. I love that when you put it on it tells you by voice if you need to raise your hand higher or lower to get the right reading in the results. Then it tells you in voice if its too high or if its normal and such. These are all things about this blood pressure cuff that I love. Now on to accuracy me and my mom tried both our regular blood pressure cuffs that we know are accurate then tried this one and it is dead set on accurate we came out with the same reading. This was the one thing I worried about cause I have always been told the wrist ones weren't so accurate. I can honestly say this one by Ozeri is accurate and perfect to use and at a great price so I hope you get one yourself.
 



























































I received the blood pressure monitor above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: