Monday, April 21, 2014

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleaner Review




Thanks to Sibu Beauty for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleaner from Sibu Beauty to review. I got this fast and couldn't wait to start using it. I even took this on vacation with me thanks to their nice design in closing the pump it really doesn't spill out like other stuff I have used in the past. It lathers really nice on your face which I love I really feel like its giving my face a deep clean like it should and like it needs. I have oily skin and I love how I can wash my face with this and it doesn't leave my face dry yet it fights away it bein oily all the time. I had break outs from time to time on my face but since I have been using this my face has been pretty flawless.  My face feels so refreshed after using this product and its much better than foam cleaners I have used in the past thankfully its not a foam as well I hate those. I have always had a hard time fighting back the oily problem on my face but only one other product in my life has ever helped me and now this product has done just what I needed and so worth the price cause it doesn't take much of this to clean my face and after over a month having it and using it every day I still have some to use which saves money. Anyways no matter what your skin type is check out Sibu Beauty and get you some facial cleaner or one of their other great products for yourself.





















key ingredient is Omega 7 read about it here


































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the facial cleaner above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: