Monday, October 17, 2011

Dale And Thomas Popcorn Spooktacular Halloween Gift Box Review




I received the Halloween Gift Bag from Dale And Thomas Popcorn to review. I received this fast and I love this company they have opened my yes to gourmet popcorn that's for sure. I have always loved kettle corn popcorn so I was happy that it was in the box. I was also glad that they had some chocolate covered popcorn as well yummy. I also got to try in the box these popcorn chocolate bites oh my these were definitely my favorite by far. Me and Joe sat down with these whenever we wanted something sweet. I love the fact that with gourmet popcorn like they carry is the fact that its not overly sweet but gives you the popcorn with a slight sweet taste anyone would love. The bites that we got were caramel popcorn dipped in milk chocolate and they were so good almost like milk duds with a popcorn center. I don't know after eating from them these sweet treats I'm not sure if I will ever go back to eating just plain popcorn anymore I mean why when I can get tasty treats like this. Christmas time it seems is always the best time to send the tins and cans and stuff full of popcorn so why not buy your gourmet popcorn from Dale and Thomas Popcorn instead of from your local stores they have great choices and the chocolates are to die for that they use. I think just about anyone needs to try this if you haven't what are you waiting for.






Click above image to buy...

Also check them out on Facebook

I received the popcorn kit shown above and no other form of payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by others. Facebook does not sponsor or have anything to do with this review or product.

0 amazing comments: