Monday, October 17, 2011

Sante Nuts Review




I received several bags of nuts from Sante to review. I got these fast and couldn't wait to try them. I have always loved different kinds of nuts so this was great to get to try these fresh nuts in different flavors as well. I had to try the candied pecans first because I absolutely love pecans but can't say I have ever tried sweetened pecans before. From the first bite you can tell these nuts are just so fresh and crisp its unbelievable. They are lightly sweetened so not over whelming at all which I loved. On with the candied walnuts wow I never knew walnuts could even taste so good yummy. As for the roasted salted pecans they were pretty darn good too which is surprising cause I have always just ate pecans right out of the shell. The garlic almonds Joe liked alot and with every single one of these nuts was great flavor, very fresh, they were all so crispy and crunchy just the way a nut should be. I do have to say these have been such a great refreshing snack that me and my whole family recommend them to anyone. We plan to buy more of these especially the candied pecans yummy. So if your looking for a great snack but don't want your ordinary nuts try Sante and their amazingly fresh crispy tasting nuts in your choice of flavors. I do hope you get a chance to try these they are my favorite nut company now that's for sure. One more thing these bags are jammed pack unlike most you buy in the store.








Candied Pecans – 4 oz.-$5.29



Candied Walnuts – 4 oz. - $4.99



Garlic Almonds – 5 oz. - $4.29



Roasted Salted Pecans – 4 oz. - $5.29


Check out some of their recipes too
my favorite is the Walnut Torte with Coffee Whipped Cream yummy

I received the variety of nuts shown above and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

0 amazing comments: