Monday, October 17, 2011

Buddha Board Review




I received the laptop version of the Buddha Board to review. I got this fast and thought this was so cool from the first time I saw it. This is a very unique item and I plan on giving it away for Christmas and thinking about buyin a few more for the holidays for the kids too in my family. Have you ever wanted to let your kids paint or draw but hate the mess they could make? Well that's where this can play a big part in yours and your kids life. All that is needed is water and the buddha board nothing more just have fun. You draw with the brush that's included then it erases itself. I did want to show first hand how it worked but it tells you the more water you put on it the longer it stays without fading. I didn't put much on it in this picture that's why I almost didn't have time to get the picture of it but its really easy to use. Its easy to carry with you anywhere for fun painting times no matter you age. This would also be great on road trips and you don't have to be a artist to use this just pour some water in the tray and start painting. i would say in the car though you might want to bring a carry cup with you instead of using the tray then. The Buddha Board will make a great Christmas present for anyone so check them out.






Laptop Buddha Board - $32.95



I received the buddha board shown above and no other form of payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by others. Facebook does not sponsor or have anything to do with this review or product.

0 amazing comments: