Monday, October 17, 2011

Laser Pegs World of Bugs Kit Review




I received the mini monster bug from Laser Pegs to review. I was so happy to get to review this because although I have no kids I thought my nephew and niece together would love to play with this. So after having this they came over one weekend and after bein here for maybe a hour they started complaining that there is nothing to do so I thought this would be a great time to take this out. So I gave it to them and told them to put it together so they sat on the floor messing with it for about a hour mainly cause they couldn't agree on what went where. I do think they had alot of fun with it though and even with the arguing seems like they still had enough fun through it all. They were amazed how it looked finished and then they just had to turn off the lights to see it glow with the lasers and such. I really wish I had got a picture that day but when I went to get the picture my batteries were dead and then they left a couple hours later before i got a chance. I think these plus all the other laser pegs they have on their site can be alot of fun for any age. Although my nephew is 14 and my niece is 11 my husband also thought it was pretty cool so no matter the age of your kids or friends they may find any of the Laser Pegs bugs and other stuff cool and makes a great Christmas presents.





Age rated for children 7 and older, Laser Pegs® are simple to use and capable of inspiring hours of creative play. Once one Laser Peg™ is connected to the power source, it then illuminates any other peg connected with it so children can build their creations and watch each peg light up as it is attached or complete their design and connect it to the power source for a magical finale. Laser Pegs® can be powered by inserting three AA batteries into the power source or with the separately available AC wall adapter.

The Laser Pegs® World of Bugs Kit retails for $59.95. Laser Pegs also offers a 90-day from date of purchase replacement guarantee for all of its products. This guarantee covers all parts of an entire kit or single Laser Peg pieces. For more information on other available Laser Pegs® kits and to find a retailer near you please visit www.laserpegs.com.






I received the laser bug shown above and no other form of payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by others.

0 amazing comments: