Saturday, October 1, 2011

Costume Supercenter Review




I received the Deluxe Mini Captain Hat from Costume Supercenter to review. I got this fast in the mail and originally wanted to use it to go with the sailor outfit I had for Halloween but it didn't fit me right so instead I gave it to my niece and now we are gonna get her a cute sailor outfit for Halloween so it will match perfectly. It fits better on kids from what I see because it wouldn't even sit on my head slightly without falling as soon as I move. They have alot of great stuff for Halloween whether costumes or Halloween costume accessories you can find it here. My niece loves that it is so cute, and its pretty well made its not flimsy or anything. It has a nice feel to at as well. I love that their site has alot of variety to and they also sale plus size costumes that can't be beat either. So for all the Halloween needs for you, your kids, or your pets then check them out. They have great prices fast shipping and great variety. I'm planning on probably buying a costume just can't figure out what I'm gonna be yet but if I do I will buy it from this site for the prices are cheaper than I'm used to seeing around here. They have good choices in sailor costumes too, so you can get a match to the hat I got or go another way and maybe dress goth who knows its endless just check out Costume Supercenter and you won't be disappointed.








Womens Sexy Deluxe Mini Captain Hat - $19.99


Also check out Facebook & Twitter.

I received the hat shown above and no other form of payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by others. Facebook does not sponsor or have anything to do with this review or product.

0 amazing comments: