Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sheilo Review





I received several samples to try out the Shielo hair shampoos and conditioner for review. I got these fast and although they are small sample sizes I got a chance to try this out. My mom used the moisturizing shampoo and she said she loved it. It kept her hair clean smelling great and just fluffy and full of life. I use alot of color protectant hair color shampoos and conditioners cause I'm always coloring my hair so I couldn't wait to try theirs. I was able to use a couple times on my hear and it makes my hair color so vibrant and full of life. Not only is my color brighter but it cleans my hair very well. It smells great not too strong at all which is great with me having asthma and all I can't use anything with too strong of a smell. It cleans very well and both shampoos lather very well while still cleaning your hair like any other shampoo. This has proven to be better than alot of other color protectant hair color shampoos I have used before and so much better than the ones that come with some hair colors right in there box. They are a good size bottle when you buy them and because that they are worth the money I think. I figure if you can hold on to your color longer and don't have to recolor as much then definitely worth the money when dying your hair isn't cheap. I recommend checking out Shielo for some nice hair care.






HYDRATE Moisturizing Shampoo - $22.49



COLOR PROTECT Strengthening Shampoo - $24.99



COLOR PROTECT Reflecting Conditioner - $24.99



Also check out their Facebook & Twitter.

I received the samples of shampoos and conditioner shown above and no other form of payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by others. Facebook does not sponsor or have anything to do with this review or product.

0 amazing comments: