Sunday, June 12, 2011

Born Pretty Nail Shiner/Polish Buffing Block Buffer Review





I received the shiner/buffer block from Born Pretty to review. They make alot of great nail art among other great things. I have been using buffer blocks for awhile now cause I love how they make my nail so even and smooth with no ridges or anything. Their great to use in between putting different polishes on or if you put fake nails on in between them they get the excess glue on them too. I loved how this one was pretty looking too though I've always had the white ones and its nice to have color to something I use so often. I love this specific buffer block it seems to shine my nails better than the cheap ones I have got at my dollar store. This is even cheaper than I imagined as well so you get a better quality one than the local dollar store sells not too mention not spending much more for it. Plus they are pretty and not so basic either which you think you would pay more for but not from this company. They also seem to last longer cause I usually have to buy 2 a month to last me but this one has lasted quiet some time now and still has more use to go. So if your looking to make you nails smooth and shiny with less flaws you should get you a buffer block and not just any buffer block but one from Born Pretty not too mention they have some pretty nail art on their site. I also love it cause you can buy more than one at a discounted price as well.







4Way Nail Shiner/Polish Buffing Block Buffer Nail Art
- $1.51






Check out their facebook, twitter, & youtube.

Their having a giveaway on their facebook for 10 days started June 8th so head on over to enter.

Their offering in the giveaway 1000pcs 106 Patterns Foil Nail Sticker

Check out the rules HERE

Enter HERE

I received the buffer block shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by others. Facebook is not a sponsor nor do they have anything to do with this review.

0 amazing comments: