Sunday, June 12, 2011

Born Pretty Pro Makeup Brush Cosmetic Brushes Set With Case Review





I received the 7pc New Pro Makeup Brush Cosmetic Brushes Set With Case from Born Pretty to review. They make alot of great nail art among other great things. I have been meaning to get a professional makeup brush set for quiet sometime but they are usually so expensive I just can't justify the price. This is where Born Pretty comes in to play they are not super expensive yet you can have a professional makeup brush set of your own. I have been wanting to experiment with my eye shadows and stuff and give my eyes a more pop effect and I knew I need brushes to do this with. I tried these brushes out and just look at my eyes below I got this effect thanks to these beautiful brushes which proves your really do need to have a brush set to give your eyes a shadow effect or any other look to your eyes to make them pop more. I'm so glad I got to try these now I can't imagine not having them plus I absolutely love the little case they come in its so cute. I love that the case keeps them clean and protected when I'm not using them. I think these are a major must and thinkin about buying several of these to give out for Christmas this year cause I think they would be great for any lady in your life even if not for yourself. They have great prices when you buy more than one at a time too so check out Born Pretty for all your cosmetic, nail art, and beauty needs.









7pc New Pro Makeup Brush Cosmetic Brushes Set With Case - $6.66








Their having a giveaway on their facebook for 10 days started June 8th so head on over to enter.

Their offering in the giveaway 1000pcs 106 Patterns Foil Nail Sticker

Check out the rules HERE

Enter HERE

I received the cosmetic brush set shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by others. Facebook is not a sponsor nor do they have anything to do with this review.

0 amazing comments: