Sunday, June 12, 2011

Born Pretty Nail Art Glue Stick Review





I received the nail art glue from Born Pretty to review. I'm always looking for new nails to put on and the only issue I have always had is not bein able to find glue that kept my nails on very well. I mean don't get me wrong I understand that there is no glue that will keep them on as well as acrylic nails professionally done but I have always had the issue after maybe 2 days if I'm lucky my nails start coming off and I hate that. When I saw this figured I'd give it a shot and see if it was any better than others I have tried. I tried this on some nails I had around the house first to see how good they would stay on. So application of this glue was easy and the nails stuck with no issue. At the end of the first day they were just as strong as ever, I even slept in them without losing one nail. So here was the challenge the 2nd day I took a shower with them on without them budging I was so surprised. I wore these nails for over a week before losing one nail and that's cause I caught my nail on somethin and it split so that wasn't the glues fault that was mine and the nails. I really do think it would have kept it on longer cause I just took my nails off after that cause I didn't have a nail to replace it. This glue withstood showers, washing dished, and just doin daily stuff around the house and yet stayed in place. I think I have finally found the best glue for my nails and plan to buy more soon. So if your new to the site Born Pretty you should check them out they have alot of nice things including pretty nail art.





2ml Clear Color Nail Art Glue Stick For False Nail Tips -$1.14






Check out their facebook, twitter, & youtube.

Their having a giveaway on their facebook for 10 days started June 8th so head on over to enter.

Their offering in the giveaway 1000pcs 106 Patterns Foil Nail Sticker

Check out the rules HERE

Enter HERE

I received the nail glue shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by others. Facebook is not a sponsor nor do they have anything to do with this review.

0 amazing comments: