Friday, May 27, 2011

ShedMonster Review





I received this great groomer from ShedMonster to review. I have used many different things before to help with all the bad shedding and such especially since most of our animals are indoor its a pain constantly cleaning up hair. We have gotten where we have had to trim the dogs hair off do get even half of the hair up until we got to try this. I love the design and comfort to hold this great little tool, and the color is nice as well. I love that the blades on the front are not only not sharp and pointy but they don't cut me or tear up my babies skin every time we brush them like most others I have used. Although I found it doesn't work as great on my cat like I wished but she is a short haired too yet it works great on my other cat who just shed all the time even though he is short haired. Now for the dogs we liked it in many ways and the dogs seemed to act like it felt better with each brush stroke cause ti was massaging them and not cutting them. As for we only had one issue and that was with my moms dog who is German Sheppard mix she is short hair but her hair is so weird and it did help get the fur out that was shedding but just not as smooth as with the other animals. we actually had to put more effort into it with her other than that though ShedMonster has to be the best I have seen yet and recommend them to anyone with some critters in their home.





Check Out Their Facebook and keep up with whats goin on.

I received the shedmonster shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only this may not be agreed upon by all. This has nothing to do with facebook nor does facebook sponsor this post or have anything to do with it.

0 amazing comments: