Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Now Have Music

I have been wantin to add music to my blog for a very long time and just have gotten around to doin it tonight. Although I would normally have it automatically play I figure my music may not be someone elses favorite plus for dialup users it would make it longer to load my page so if you want to listen to any of my favorite music scroll to the bottom of the last post on the front page and hit play and it shuffles through all. I may have one or two songs that have a little explicit lyrics in them so know this upfront. Hope you enjoy and get to know me better by some of my favorite music.

below is what it looks like

3 amazing comments:

Denise G said...

Love it!! I have been thinking about doing the same thing! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for not setting it to auto play. It's very annoying when blogs do that!

Danyale N. said...

@missy your very welcome I like having the option to turn it on if wanted but I'm with you I hate the blogs that don't give you a choice