Thursday, February 17, 2011

Purex® Complete Crystals Softener Review








I received the trial size of the Purex Complete Crystals Softener and coupon to get a full size bottle from Purex Insiders. I was so glad to get to review this item cause seriously up until I signed up to work with them I had never even heard about the crystals yet it seemed like a wonderful idea. I'm normally very picky and yet I have to be with my fabric softeners and laundry detergents cause I'm so allergic to so many out there. Anyways I really wanted this for my mom because she loves purex items I myself sadly am allergic to it. Anyways my mom said she absolutely loved the smell of it and I agree this was the biggest perk you could open the bottle and smell it through the house and that's what I love and my family loves in fabric softeners and detergents. My mom said that she tried this out in wash and she said it seemed more difficult than looked because when she went to pour the crystals in the wash they stuck to the clothes and dissolved well after a bit she just wasn't used to it. I told her to try it more and after a few uses it was easy to use and she likes it now. Another thing I had to use this for was put some in a little bag and stuck in my drawers in my bedroom so now all my clothes smell so great now. I look at it this way I can get the smell of it either way and the scent stays in your clothes for a long time that's what my mom loved the most. No more worries about spills on your clothes from the liquids you may have used in the passed not with Purex Complete Crystals Softener.













Suggested Retail Price
Purex Complete Crystals Softener is priced from $3.99 to $5.99 depending on retailer
and will be available in food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.

Purex Complete Crystals Softener is available in three on-trend fragrances: Fresh
Spring Waters, Lavender Blossom, and Tropical Splash.



I received the purex crystals shown above and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.

0 amazing comments: