Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Got An Award "Life Is Good Award"




I want to thank Denise at 50's Plus Single BBW Blog for this great award I'm honored.

the rules:

In receiving this award I have to:

1.) Thank and put a link back to the person who so kindly gave this award.

2.) Share a few things about yourself.

3.) Pass the award onto some other bloggers you deem deserving.

4.) Inform these said bloggers that they have received the award.


Now stuff about me

I love aquatic animals like whales dolphins and sting rays
My favorite colors are green and purple but not together ha ha
I love overcast weather the best
I'm bisexual have been my whole life
I think Pink (the singer) is the hottest woman in the world
I think Johnny Depp is so freakin hot
I'm obsessed with vampires
I have been smoking since I was 14 (please don't ask me to quit)
My fav. alcoholic drink is kamakazi
I couldn't live without music especially alternative


Now to pass this award on to a few more bloggers








My Life With Rats and More



Emmy's Reviews and Giveaways

1 amazing comments:

Maz said...

Thanks so much Danyale! :)

I love that you have high speed now! It's so great to see you visiting my blog :D!

-Amanda T
http://ratsandmore.com