Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jammy Pack Review





I received the BlackedOut from Jammy Pack to review. I was so happy to get to review this item I mean come on look at it, its the coolest new invention I have seen for mp3 players in awhile. It is very inventive and I loved how it looked and you can get a few different colored ones to fit your taste. I got the black one pretty fast too I may add. It was so cool cause after you put batteries in it your ready to go switch it on plug in your mp3 player and go. I was really surprised at the sound cause I bought a couple years ago one of them little speakers you plug into the top of the player and the sound was awful I could barely hear it even with the mp3 all the way up. With the Jammy Pack the volume is awesome on the highest setting and mid on my mp3 player I got great sound and you can even hear the base gotta love that. Who knew these little speakers could push so much power behind it and it even has a slot to put your mp3 player in it to in the pouch. The only thing that would make me say this is rated a 4 and not a 5 is the fanny pack will not fit plus size people at all, my husband is not that over weight and it won't fit him either so with us if we are to use it we have to carry it which kinda defeats the purpose but we like still bein able to share our music with friends at least now. Jammy Pack is still a great product.









BlackedOut Jammy Pack - $65.00







Other Products/Jammy Packs Too

Check Out Their Social Networking:
Facebook
Twitter

I received the Jammy Pack shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

0 amazing comments: