Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jeane's Crafts Review





I received these beautiful light green fingerless gloves and wrist warmers from Jeane's Crafts on etsy to review. Although I can think of many times I wanted fingerless gloves yet never got any so I figured why not try them now, and especially since these are supposed to keep my wrists warm as well due to bein crocheted. I have bad wrists since I was younger and messed them up and as soon as it gets cold out sadly the arthritis kicks into play in my wrists and the pain gets pretty severe sometimes. It is so hard to do things with gloves on yet I need them for my wrists so this was a great way of getting both I can still do things with my fingers yet have my wrists warm. I got these at the perfect time I got them in the mail in a couple days and the day I got it was the coldest day for us in the low 50's during the day and nights 33 and I'm so cold natured anyways. Well we needed to go to the store so I tried these on and went on my way and they kept my wrists so warm my wrists didn't hurt one although I though my nose would fall off ha ha ha. Her store is cheap in price for alot of great ideas with crochet. I know I have tried many times to crochet so I know its not easy and yet she makes such nice things from what she does. I recommend gettin some fingerless gloves as well and Jeane's Crafts is the place to do it, but if not check out her other great stuff.




Here some other great items in her shop.....

Elegant Cowl and Neck Warmer
- $10.00



Red White Blue and Big Enough for Two - $45.00



Googly Pet Bookmark - $1.00



Holiday Angels Dish Cloth Set - $5.50



Get to know the Artist & Follow Them to see more great work....
Profile
Facebook
Twitter

I received nothing but the fingerless Gloves and Wrist Warmers shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: