Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crochet By Dee Review





I received a crocheted necklace that was a old earring made into a necklace and a skinny scarf which I used for a fashion scarf from Crochet By Dee on esty to review. I thought the scarf from first look was so unique and I'm not one who likes pink but I don't know something about it made me like it. As far as the necklace I loved how she made what used to be a broken earring into a very nice lookin necklace, I mean except for her telling you you really can't even tell it. She has all kinds of stuff in her store from crocheted hats, necklaces, and so on all are very unique looking and all crocheted. Alot of time was put into her art you can tell it especially in person I love the care she put into her stuff to make it so nice. I got my stuff pretty fast and the prices are great for what your getting the quality I mean its very great quality at that. I love how she does a lot of different colors as well with her stuff and there not just plain colors so that means it would even be great to buy stuff for the younger ones on your Christmas list this yeah and it sure is a one of a kind for them they probably have nothing like it. So for nice crocheted gifts for the holidays check out Crochet By Dee.






Here are some other great items they sale as well as they sale alot of crocheted items....

Hand crochet rose choker necklace - $14.00



4 Stackable crochet button bracelets in bright colors - $7.00




Recycled blue crochet earring necklace
- $3.00



Hand crochet Christmas Holiday ornament - $7.00



Learn more about the Artist
Profile

I received nothing but the necklace & scarf shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: