Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jaydemia Review





I received this very beautiful necklace in this cute little box from the eco style collection from Jaydemia on etsy to review. I got this pretty fast in the mail and I love the little box it came in so cute. I was really afraid from the look of this pretty necklace that it was gonna be heavy on my neck but to my surprise its light weight and not heavy at all yet still looks so great on. I love that it can be worn everyday or with nice clothing and its eco friendly jewelry at that so you gotta love that. I love the feel and style of her store. Rozelyn is the owner and has great look with all her jewelry and they all have this unique feel and look about them. She was a pleasure to work with and has great customer care. The prices are great as you will see below great for any holiday list that just can't afford alot of money spent but need a lot of Christmas presents. Every piece of material that goes into her jewelry is high quality and not cheaply made at all, I love that my necklace is strong made and not on some cheap chain and so on. My mom loves her shop to she is planin on gettin some stuff in the future from her. If your lookin for some nice jewelry yet want to change the world at the same time then check out Jaydemia for some great choices.





Here are some other great items in their shop....

Mint Circles EcoEarrings - $8.00




Elegant Wood and Crystal Eco-Bracelet
- $18.00



Ashley's Eco-friendly Costume Earrings - $8.00



Red-White Swirl Boho-Chic Eco Pendant - $10.00



Other Ways to Get To Know Jaydemia & Connect
Profile
Website
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Another Blog

I received nothing but the necklace shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: