Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TheMayFlower Review





I received this Pink Flower with Swarovski Crystals Necklace from TheMayFlower on etsy to review. I love the style of their shop so much and their customer care is wonderful enjoyed working with them. I am not a big fan of pink but this very subtle pink flower was just what I was looking for not for me but for my mom for Christmas. It looked so unique and so pretty online but I never could have imagined it would've been so much prettier in person. Although I have yet to give to my mom yet I really checked this out and it is a great quality necklace. It is also a broach as well and I think that is so unique because whether she wears around her neck or takes the chain off she can wear as a broach. I know my mom will love this as much as I do because it really is a very beautiful unique work of art. I got this pretty fast with no delays which I was sort of surprised on with such nice things but I'm really glad I didn't have to wait long to review their work, it was worth every minute to wait anyways. They have all kinds of cute things as you will see below and I definitely recommend buying from this shop and give them a 5 star rating from me I had no issues at all a perfect experience with a great shop, with beautiful items... I really hope you check TheMayFlower out as well.






Here are some other great items in their shop....

Czech Glass Crystal Rondelle Earrings with Silver Bead Caps - $9.00



Black Organza Silk Flower Necklace - $33.00



100 Percent Chinese Silk Flower Headband - $22.00




Dark Cinderella Tutu Dress
- $60.00



Other Ways to Get To Know TheMayFlower & Connect

Profile
Facebook
Twitter
Blog
Flickr

I received nothing but the necklace shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: