Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vitamin Shampoo Review





I received the acai berry and guava conditioner and dragonfruit and kiwi shampoo from Vitamin Shampoo to review. I was so happy to get to try this out because I have been colorin my hair since I was 11 and damaged my hair time and time again even curling irons and such so putting vitamins back in would be great. I got these fast and from the moment I opened the bottles I fell in love with the smell there awesome I love it. I washed my hair with just the shampoo and used just the conditioner one day separate and all to see the difference in each and they make my hair smell so good and soft. Then I decided to use both together tonight and the shampoo lathers so great so it takes less to use to wash my hair. After wards I put the conditioner in and I was hesitant about it at first because I was mixing dragonfruit, kiwi, guava, and acai berry together but the smell came out amazing it worked itself out greatly. I love that there shampoos are sold in our local stores and even in a small town that works great makes it easier to keep using. The conditioner is thicker and sticks to your hair better to make it softer which means you use less of this as well. I have changed so many shampoos over the years and never seem to find a shampoo that gets my hair as shiny or as soft as the Vitamin Shampoo does and I think I'm sold with this brand, and I hope you will give them a try too.






Buy These plus other great shampoos they have at any of the stores found on the page below

Where to Buy




I received nothing but the shampoo and conditioner for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: