Sunday, October 17, 2010

Flat Iron Experts Review





I received the Corioliss Pro V Red Leopard Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener (1-1/4") from Flat Iron Experts to review. I was so happy to get to try one of there flat irons and I loved the way this flat iron look the moment I got it, the design on it was just so cool. I tried this out several times and it heats up fast always and even cools down real fast after using it as well which is great. The outside doesn't get hot so makes it easier to the touch to fix your hair without using gloves or anything. The cord twirls around so it prevents it from gettin tangled while your using it on your hair. It made my hair smooth and got rid of all the frizz which is nice I hate when my hair frizzes. It is pretty light weight which means even my mom can use and she has carpel tunnel in her wrists so what she holds does make a major difference so it was nice she had no issues at all plus its her favorite color. I won't lie my mom kinda started usin this more than me and now she likes stylin her hair and you can curl it or straiten with this flat iron as well. It is smaller than some flat irons which makes it easier to store away when not in use. Great for the holidays comin up for a family member or friend so check out Flat Iron Experts.




Features
  • 100% Tourmaline Ceramic plates for healthier hair and a high gloss shine
  • Adjustable temperature from 140 to 410°F for easy use
  • Fast Heats up in less than 6 seconds
  • Straighten, flip or curl your hair
  • The innovative PTC ceramic heater heats up in a flash, and stays at the temperature while styling
  • Ionic heat leaves even damaged hair more sleek and color-protected
  • Far Infrared (FIR) technology locks in moisture and natural oils
  • Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort
  • Professional 360° swivel cord to prevent tangling
  • Nano silver technology – style and clean your hair at the same time!
  • Dual Voltage from 110/120 to 220/240 can be used anywhere
  • Made in Korea
  • One year limited warranty


Corioliss Pro V Red Leopard Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener (1-1/4")
Regular Price: $249.99
Sale Price: $109.99
You Save $140.00

Brand Name: Corioliss
Size 1-1/4" inch
Power 410° F
Weight: 1.09lbs



I received nothing but the flat iron for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: