Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Turkish Towel Company Review





I received a couple Black Makeup Washcloths from The Turkish Towel Company to review. At first I really didn't see how these would be any different in using to take makeup off than any other towel you could buy in your local store. Granted I can't say I have ever seen many black washcloths either so figured maybe that was the biggest difference, I really do think that made a difference though. I put on makeup several times and when it was time to take it off from eye liner, to lipstick and gloss and eyeshadow and wet the tip a little and then wiped it right off so easily. Not only did it come off easy but when I pulled the wahcloth away from my face all you could see was some glitter from the eyeshadow other than that you would think I never used it. Because of it not showing up, that means it doesn't ruin your hand towels or washcloths around your house anymore, so with these use them just for the makeup then throw in the washer and and there its ready to use again. I think anyone who wears alot of makeup these would be heaven sent for your bathroom or even take with you somewhere in your purse as well. They even look nice in your bathroom and I love how it says makeup on the front so people that are visiting start looking for the hand towel they will know not to grab this washcloth from The Turkish Towel Company.... so check them out.







Black Makeup Washcloths - $45 (6pc)

* Towel Color: black
* 13"x13"
* 1.2 lbs.



Also check them out on Twitter

I received nothing but the makeup washcloths for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: