Monday, October 25, 2010

Paint Gard Review





I received a couple sets of these remarkable guards from Paint Gard to review. When I got these I didn't know what to expect but figured they would come in handy because I was gonna go help a friend paint her barn so this was perfect timing. Anyways these are very flexible and very easy to slide into any standard size paint can. The whole object is when your done painting don't throw it away and as far as keeping it the old fashion way you ran into the problem the next time you went to use it have this nasty film across your paint. With these paint guards the film is gone just push this down in the can right down to the paint that's left then put the lid on when you come back later the paint is fine and you can just toss the paint guards or wash and reuse. We tried this out since it took us two days to do all this we came back and noticed the paint looked just like new as if we had opened it for the first time. Now my friend is interested in buying these she said because she is forever repainting things especially the barn she has repainted so many times I have lost count. These were a smart idea I know my grandpa would've loved to use it when he was a live, this is definitely great for painters as well as your everyday person. Paint Gard ships these really fast too.








Quart Gallon 3 Gallon 5 Gallon
Plus gallon-size plastic paint containers

Std. / Plastic Gallon 4-pack: $2.99,
Sold individually: 89¢ each



Buy It On Amazon
Three 'Paint Gard 4-Packs' (protects 12 One-gallon cans of paint) - $9.99

I received nothing but the Paint Gard shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: