Monday, August 9, 2010

Supermarket Smarty Review







I received this nice little list from Supermarket Smarty to review. It come with a dry erasable marker, the list with just about everything you could think of buying on a regular base plus areas to add your own and a cute little clip to put on your fridge. I was not sure I wanted to use this yesterday when I went to the grocery store because I usually write a regular list and go through the store marking it off with the price beside it as I go. But this is to make it easier so I left the paper at home and just took this and my calculator. I went through the store marking things as I went and it was so much easier with this wonderful list no trying to find a hard surface to write on my list no worrying if the pen will write just check the item and keep going. I will admit I thought I would probably walk out the store with my hand all blue and stuff from the marker but even if you do wipe something off with your finger it doesn't show up on your skin much and if it does just wipe your fingers together and its gone that simple. Now you do have to be careful cause if you run your finger or hand across a area you have wrote on you could erase the whole list. But I love this idea and really glad I got to review this item, Supermarket Smarty is a must have.













The Smarty package includes:

* Supermarket Smarty reusable dry erase grocery list
* Retractable refillable dry erase marker.

$9.99 + shipping & handling

Order Now!!

I received the Super Market Smarty shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: