Monday, August 9, 2010

Keen's Pop Pal's Review






I received the Pop Pals from Keen to review. I was happy to get to try these out because my niece and nephew love the ice pops in the store but hate how there hands get so cold they hurt, so sadly due to that when there here we haven't bought any in awhile. After receiving these I decided to get a big bulk pack again to see if this helps, well sadly I left my camera at home the day when I went over to my sister in laws house but I brought the ice pops and the pop pals to try out. Amber my niece loved it from the start she loved how they looked cause they are just so cute any child of any age would love these. It is so easy to slide these on the Popsicle that a child can do it, Amber slipped it on in seconds and loved that she could enjoy the Popsicle without her hands gettin over cold and hurting. Amber also loved that she could match the pop pals with her color Popsicle..lol I know kinda funny but kids like things like that as well. These would be great for any child of any age cause figure my niece is 10 and my nephew is 14 but they still love these Popsicles so these come in handy for eating them anytime. For anyone who has children who like these Popsicles then Keen's Pop Pals are a must in your home.








Pop Pals - $4.99 for a 2pk

Kids and Moms Love Pop Pals™

Pop Pals are insulating ice pop holders designed to help keep hands warm and ice pops cold. Made from soft flexible FDA food grade material, Pop Pals are PVC-free, phthalate-free, and BpA-free. They are also both dishwasher-safe and freezer-safe. Pop Pals are fun and easy to use. The unique design and flexible material allows children of any age to use Pop Pals.

For use with most major brands of ice pops.

Key Features

  • Keeps hands warm
  • Keeps ice pop cold
  • Helps prevent sticky mess
  • Dishwasher-safe
  • Freezer-safe
  • Made with FDA food grade material
  • Versatile





Follow Keen on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeenDisti

I received 4 pop pals shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: