Monday, August 16, 2010

Invent Help Air Chair Review





I received the Air Chair from Invent Help to review. I wanted to get this so bad cause it seemed like a great invention and seriously it said it would hold up to 600 lbs. just wow because I have been wanting a canvas chair or swing or hammock to sit in for quiet sometime and yet most don't exceed weight of 240 which my husband and ma fall in but not me. Now granted I'm no 600 lbs. but I still ain't 240 either so when I thought wow a comfort seat made for plus size people to I gotta try it. Well we got it in the mail pretty fast and wow was the box super heavy I couldn't lift it by myself at all, although I also have bad wrists but it is still heavy. We went and set it up and it wasn't too hard to get the bars in place the hardest was probably the little hing thing that you used to lock it in place the belt that is. It comes with like alot of belt probably enough to lap over a monster truck but once Joe figured out he just had to use a small amount of it to lock in it wasn't too hard. It took us about a hour to get this setup in our yard but once we did it was worth it. Joe was the first one to try it out I figured he fell on his butt at least it wasn't me ha ha. He loved it he said it was so comfortable, well of course I was cautious and wasn't really sure it would hold over 240 like most do, I mean it doesn't look like the rope is very thick and neither is the canvas swing. Joe held it so it didn't go out from under me and once I was in the swing it seem to hold my weight just fine like I weighed nothing and I know that ain't true..lol. Anyways you can swing with it while your on it, you have a cup holder which comes in major handy and you can put your legs up or keep them down all up to you. It has a little pillow to make a little more comfortable and it gives you a great view of everything including lay back more and the sky is beautiful. It didn't creak or seem to have any issue with my weight which I loved and I thought I would have a problem gettin out of it but the little wood handles for the arm wrest actually supports my weight great. This was a great invention and was glad Invent Help let me review this now when I go places with Joe and Pee Wee like fishing I can sit and relax. By the way worth every dime it cost!!














Description from the site:


For years, the elusive quest for a comfortable portable chair has frustrated even the most well-seasoned tailgaters and campers. Until now, that is. The Air Chair® brings the comfort of a living-room recliner to the parking lot or campground. This unique device uses the weight of a car, truck or RV to suspend a cushioned chair in the air.

Ideal for sporting events, camping trip and concerts, the Air Chair can be assembled in a matter of minutes. The steel Air Chair Vehicle Stand will not rust, and requires no tools for assembly. A person simply backs a vehicle’s rear tires onto the support brackets for security, and then hangs the Air Chair from the stand.

The relaxing Air Chair is constructed from durable nylon that provides maximum comfort and holds up to 600 pounds. The perimeter of the Air Chair® is reinforced with one-inch webbing to help maintain the original shape and design. Adjustable straps enable a user to recline, and the seat also incorporates arm rests and a drink holder.

Additional features:

* Supports feet, legs and vertebra
* Includes a carrying bag for easy transport and storage
* Available in blue, green, yellow, purple, orange, maroon, teal and cheetah colors




Air Chair - $269.00



I received Air Chair shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.


1 amazing comments:

Unknown said...

Now this has got to be one of the coolest things I have seen in a while!