Friday, July 30, 2010

Kind Healthy Snacks Review





I received the 4 flavored snack from Kind Healthy Snacks to review. I got these and at first I'm still getting used to eating a little healthier and still have doubts if the healthier stuff is gonna be good or not. So I tried the fruit and fun delight one and wow it really did taste good, didn't taste like real health food it tasted like something I would buy. I think anyone who likes trail mix or any kind of nuts would love these as well. The almond and coconut Joe ate he said he liked them alot was really good and you could taste both the almond and the coconut and they went well together. I liked the cashew and almond it was yummy. Now I think my least favorite was the cranberry & almond but I don't think it has to do with the company I just don't like cranberries, although I did try it and it was just ok to me. Anyways I think these are great snacks to have around the home there not real fattening and there just plain healthy compared to your typical candy bar and such that most people snack on. I think just about anyone like me who loves nuts whether cashew, almonds, peanuts and so on would love these and the flavors mix together well. My favorite by far was the fruit delight it had the fruit taste without being overpowering and just yummy to the end. So next time you want a healthy snack around your home for you, your spouse, or your kids grab you a Kind Healthy Snacks bars.












I received 4 snack bars shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: