Friday, July 30, 2010

CSN Boss Office 25" Budget Task Chair in Black Review






I received the Boss Office 25" Budget Task Chair in Black from CSN Chairs which is one of CSN Stores to review. I was so excited about getting a computer chair I know it sounds awful but the whole 10 years I have owned some kind of computer I have never had a computer chair always used like dining room chairs which are so uncomfortable it ain't funny. Even with padding there horrible to sit in for as many hours as I do to work online and do my blogs. Anyways me and Joe agreed upon this chair it was nice, and sleek looking yet looked very well padded and comfortable. It was well worth the wait but still hated waiting a minute longer to get rid of the dining chair I was sitting in my tail bone was hurting. I got this in the mail today actually and decided not to waste a moments time putting it together. It doesn't come with alot of parts, and no loose screws anywhere which was really nice and the instructions were, short, sweet, not complicated, and to the point. We had it put together in 30 minutes and the only reason it too that long is Joe's cordless drill went dead and he had to go get a manual to finish the job. I was kind of afraid due to the site not saying a specific weight limit that with mine or Joe's or even ma's weight we would have a problem because none of us are skinny and no problems whatsoever and we can even stay on the highest setting with the seat up because its got good power of holding the weight without sliding all the way down like I have seen some chairs do. It even has great support for your back as well which I love. For the price it was so worth it, and as I write this I'm enjoying it and forever am I and my family thankful to CSN Stores for this great computer chair in our home. If you haven't bought anything from CSN Stores then your missing great products like this.





Features:
  • Task chair
  • Black finish
  • Wood, foam, plastic and metal construction
  • Mesh fabric
  • Ample padding
  • Adjustable tilt-tension control
  • Pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment
  • Hooded double wheel casters
  • Assembly required
  • Warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for six years from the original date of retail purchase
  • Overall dimensions: 36.5" H x 25" W x 26.5" D









Boss Office Products 25" Budget Task Chair in Black
- $59.99




all thanks to the CSN Stores & brought to you by CSN Stores

I received the deep fryer from CSN Chairs part of CSN Stores and no other payment. This is my 100% review and everyone may not agree with my opinion.

0 amazing comments: