Monday, March 15, 2010

Colgate Wisp Review

I got to try these out me and my husband recently and have been wanting to for quiet some time. So I was really happy when I got these and got to try them. Well first of all they are like this small little toothbrush with a small very strong mint in the middle of the brush, also as a pick like flosser at the bottom. You don't need water or toothpaste whatsoever, so you can brush your teeth anywhere you are, in a car, on the way to work, where ever. Well I love the minty taste and it makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. In my opinion its fresher, cleaner, and last longer than brushing alone. These are the ultimate disposable toothbrushes for traveling of any kind. No more carrying around a tooth brush in your bags that can collect germs, these you use once then throw them away.

To learn more about them and even get a $.50 off coupon go to there site http://www.colgatewisp.com/

you can even go here http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_results.asp?N=0&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntk=All&srchtree=1&Ntt=colgate+WISP&Go.x=6&Go.y=16

and get them for $7.99

you can also find them in any drug store or at walmart just put this on your list of new things to try.





0 amazing comments: