Saturday, February 20, 2010

Women's Remington Electric Razor WDF-1250 Review




Bought this electric razor due to I'm tired of all the nicks from manual razors and the razor burn really can get quiet awful sometimes. I have always trusted Remington so I went on a search for a great razor so went to Amazon and found this great razor. I wasn't quiet sure whether to buy a battery operated or one that comes with a charger, but in the end I thought battery operated would be the best to travel with. Its small enough to put in a purse or a over night bag. There is nothing I can say bad about this product it met all my expectations. I've had it for a couple weeks now and although no electric razor shaves as close as a manual razor it trims pretty short and on one or two smooth swipes. It even works great on bikini lines. For the last two weeks I have been using this razor and so far so good it doesn't eat right though the batteries either which is great and only needs 2 AA batteries. This razor works great wet or dry and easy to clean just pops open and comes with its own brush to clean it out with. I love how it fits in your hand its not bulky at all and is comfortable to the feel. It doesn't cut you or nick you like I've heard some electric razors do. It has 2 flexible foils for the closeness any woman needs, and has two extra trimmers for longer hair as well. This razor is a great buy and even better than my last electric razor I had. I paid $22.00 for this from amazon.



http://www.smoothlegsbyremington.com/






0 amazing comments: