Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm Addicted Are You?

I'm sitting here in the middle of the night watching infomercials and sadly if I had the money I would probably own half of what they sell on them. Now granted there are some things that the person just can't sell right but you get the right person advertising it and I don't know about anyone else but I'm sold. Right now some of the things I want is the magic bullet, shark steam mop, magic bullet platinum pro, swivel sweeper G2, Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer, ShamWow, and the list goes on.... Does anyone else love infomercials? anyone else addicted? or do you finding yourself wanting or buying the stuff? I know when Billy Mays was on alot of commercials he had me sold, I think he could've sold a hair off a nats butt..lol. anyways just curious who else watches these and might have an addiction.

0 amazing comments: