Sunday, July 20, 2014

Orange Glad July Box Review


Thanks to Orange Glad for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the July box of sweets from Orange Glad to review. I got them fast and just as delicious as any box before. My niece was here when I got this box and it surprised her that I got so happy about a box of goodies that I didn't even know what it was yet until I opened the box. It is still my favorite part of getting these boxes the not knowing whats inside. Anyways the sugar cookies were our favorite out of the whole box. The only thing I didn't much care was the chocolate swirl lookin thing, I never knew somethin could be too chocolatey but it is way too much for me or my niece. But that bein said in the last 3 months its the only thing I have gotten that I didnt care for everything else was spot on even if sometimes I wasn't sure what I wanted. I love this company and what they do and I find it great for love3d ones you want to spoil or spoil yourself. If you have a sweet tooth this company is definitly for you. With such a low price you could set up someone for christmas to be sent to their house and get out cheaper and with less hassle in the stores this year. I know I'm sure thinkin bout it. So if you haven't checked out Orange Glad what are you waiting for... a invitation well here it is get your butts over and get your box the following month.





















































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the things above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: