Friday, June 6, 2014

Orange Glad May Sweet Box Review


Thanks to Orange Glad for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the Sweet box from Orange Glad to review. I have to admit I got this when I least expected it I mean I knew it was to come but nothin like opening the door and having a box of sweets waiting for you. This is a awesome thing to have and whether your doing it for a loved one or just want this bit of sweet every month for yourself its a great idea. So the surprise is in the box not knowing what I'm gonna get and I don't know about everyone else but its what I love. Haven't you ever had those moments when you knew you wanted somethin sweet but couldn't figure out what it was or what you could get? Well the great part is with this sweet box you don't have to buy out your store or stand in the store for hours tryin to figure out what to get. Now you get it to your door and these are great quality sweets to and your sure to find somethin in the box to curb your sweet tooth. I know I did with this box my favorite in this subscription box was somethin I had never even heard of before and that was the welsh cakes they were orange and cranberry and I really didn't think I would like them but I tried them and oh my goodness they were so good. These are just some of the items you can get in your dessert gift sweet box from Orange Glad so what are you waiting for sign up today and get your sweets in the mail too.






















































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the things above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: