Monday, October 28, 2013

Fiber Gourmet Cheese Thinables Review




Thanks to Fiber Gourmet for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the cheese thinables from Fiber Gourmet to review. I got these fast and me and my niece tried them right away. they say on their packages they are compared to cheez it brand with half the calories so we figured this meant they probably cut out all the good stuff right. Well I have to admit the first bite I could tell a major difference right away but funny how after a few eating them they are just as good as the leading brand as well as cheez it brand. You don't lose a great flavor in the cutting the calories which is great. Now you can eat stuff like this and not have to worry about all the calorie intake. Anyways before long our little baggy was out and we found ourselves grabbing for another bag. These are so tasty that you just can't just eat one. My niece is 14 years old and she said she would even love these around her house to eat so as you can see an adult and a child just the same love these crackers. They would be great for any school lunch or snack when your kids get home even or what about your own guilty pleasure when your craving somethin a bit salty. Anyways I recommend these to everyone to give it a try because I think they are great. Fiber Gourmet did a great job keeping the quality and flavor with half the calories got to get your own bag.













Cheese Thinables
$4.00 per box

Case of six 6-oz boxes
for $24.00


 

Find The Store Near You To Buy From HERE









































I received the crackers above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 amazing comments: