Monday, October 28, 2013

13 British Horror Stories Book Review




Thanks to Rayne Hall for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the ebook 13 British Horror Stories from Rayne Hall to review. I myself have always loved horror stories and love reading books that have horror stories in them real or fiction both are great. I like books that leave me on edge or spook me or even stories that make you think. This book is one that does that like I live near a beach but the seagulls story actually made me look at seagulls in a different light thats for sure not sure I will be as happy to see the next seagull. They describe so well things int his book like with the seagulls the description was freakin awesome I felt like I was right there in the book i love that feeling. Not only do you feel like you have front row seats to this book but its easy to understand and at the same time got a major spook factor to it. It even has some really freaky moments in the book although I think the seagulls was my favorite there are some really good ones I also like never leave me. Anyways if you like spooky things why not check this book out. Plus halloween is right around the corner what better time than to read horror stories than now so why not curl up on the couch with your kindle and this book on halloween night. Anyways check out 13 British Horror Stories i think most will like this book if they like a good story with great description with a touch of scare involved.








Also check out other ways to stay up t date on the author











































I received the ebook above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 amazing comments: