Monday, September 30, 2013

Poetry for the Heart Book Review




Thanks to Christine Rice for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the book Poetry for the Heart from Christine Rice to review. I was happy to review this after all I have been a writer most of my life and a poet since I was 13 so I can relate to others work in that way. I read through the book at all the poems and although it isn't my style of writing I do find it easy to relate to as well as be able to understand. I don't feel as a writer that anyone can tell someones poetry is really bad or not cause if its how a person feels when they put it down on paper then it can never truly be wrong. Like I said even though its not my style of writing nor the style I usually read cause I'm like your tradition Shakespeare rhyming every line writer but I did enjoy reading her book and getting to see how she sees things differently than I do. I think poetry is a big part for that its seeing through someone elses eyes. I do recommend this book to others to read and see what your perceive from this book as well. I do think it is set at a good price for most to afford to read. I hope she does publish another one I would be interested in checkin it out as well. I do think Christine Rice did a great job with Poetry for the Heart so when you get a chance check it out and see for yourself.


















































I received the ebook above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 amazing comments: