Monday, September 30, 2013

Freelance Writing Guide Book Review




Thanks to Christine Rice for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I got to review the book Freelance Writing Guide from Christine Rice. I was happy to get to read this book because I too have struggled with the path to becoming a writer. In the end it is my ultimate goal and after reading this book first thing from my lips is Thank You Christine. Although I have struggled in the last couple years after coming out as a self published author this book will help me continue to move forward and begin the battle with being a writer again. I wish I knew about this book before I started my journey 2 years ago but sadly I did not. She is very insightful on what to expect as well as how to achieve things. I learned alot from reading her book as well as things I have done wrong as a writer. It snot a easy job don't let anyone tell you it is but like she says and I agree if its what you love its rewarding in so many ways. It is not a get rich over night job its considered a starving artist career for a reason. I recommend havin another job to pay for your needs or have someone in your household too because living off just what you make as a writer when you first start out won't happen. She even explains this in her book as well as things to do to make money in writing and each step along the way. All I can say is bravo to Christine for writing Freelance Writing Guide she hit the nail right on the head with this book. I recommend anyone who plans to become a writer jump on this book before you start so your not as lost as I was when I started writing and publishing.









You can find Christine at these places on the Web:
· Author website
· Writer website
· Facebook
· Goodreads
· LinkedIn
· Twitter ...............................








































I received the ebook above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 amazing comments: