Thursday, September 26, 2013

MIKE AND IKE Halloween Varieties Review


Thanks to Mike And Ike for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the halloween variety candies from Mike And Ike. If you have never eatin mike and ike candy you don't know what you missing I've always loved them myself so couldn't wait to try their halloween edition style. I got the Vampire Variety and Mummy Mix Up these would be great to give out for halloween the small packs of course. With halloween right around the corner its time to think up unique kinds of candy to dish out to the kids, family, or even yourself. They are made real fruit juices so guess you could say a better snack choice than all that chocolate for the kids. I did like all the flavors in each but the vampire variety was more my favorite. I couldn't seem to get enough of these sweet, fruity mixes I found myself grabbing for them again and again. The boxes are unique looking and a major eye grabber. They are at great prices so that makes this a great candy for halloween. With halloween right around the corner I plan to buy a couple boxes and have the candy in candy dishes as well as give them out to the kids that come by our house I'm actually lookin forward to halloween and these candies from Mike And Ike make me even more excited. So if you have tried them yet make sure you try them this halloween I don't think you will be sorry. Don't forget to give them to your kids for a healthier snack than other varieties this holiday season.












MIKE AND IKE® Mummy’s Mix and the new MIKE AND IKE® Vampire Variety are perfect for all trick-or-treaters this Halloween! 
All MIKE AND IKE® Halloween mixes and others including Original Fruits, Tropical Typhoon®, Berry Blast®, Red Rageous!™ and more, are now made with real fruit juice that enhances the great flavors!  Mummy’s Mix contains the great tastes of Lemon, Orange, Grape, Lime and Raspberry while Vampire Variety includes Cherry, Raspberry, Grape, Watermelon and Fruit Punch. 

The Halloween flavors are available in several packages including 5 ounce theater boxes of Mummy’s Mix and Vampire Variety.  There are also 45 or 72 count variety bags that contain individually wrapped snack size bags of Mummy’s Mix and Vampire Variety. The SRP for the Halloween theater box varieties is from $1.00-$1.39, depending on the retailer and location.  The Halloween mixes and all other varieties can be found in supermarkets, mass market retailers and drug stores. 

 
Also check out the following social networking sites 









































I received the candy above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: