Monday, June 4, 2012

Carolina Summer Camps



I recently got the attention brought to me about great camps here in North Carolina. Well bein a native here I thought since I have people from North Carolina that are parents that ya'll would love to know about all the summer camps in our state. You can go to Carolina Summer Camps website and see all the locations within our state. Their site is pretty informative about when kids go to camps and where in location based just click the area you want and it list the location. I love that the sites are very informative with just what you need but not too much goin on the site that you can't focus and I think everyone else will too. They have Wilmington Summer Camps as well and the nice thing is they have all kinds of camps like Art Camps, Sports Camps, Academic Camps, Church Camps, and Specialty Camps. Their is also some nice ones listed with Cary Summer Camps. I always wished I would have gone to camp when I was younger but thanks to this nice site they help with parents who want to send their kids to camp. So check them out and here are some of the FAQ's on their site to help out.

F. A. Q.

How can parents save money when enrolling their child in a summer camp?

How can parents prepare their children for attending their first summer camp?

How do parents find if a summer camp has had any complaints filed against them?

When should teens start sending in their resumes to camp directors for summer jobs?

What qualities should parents look for in a great summer camp?

What different types of summer camps are there?

If my child takes medication during the school year, should my child take it for summer camp?

This is my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all and I'm compensated for this post but it doesn't effect my opinion in any way.

0 amazing comments: