Thursday, August 11, 2011

Heelys Review




I received the Wave from Heelys to review. I got these pretty darn fast which surprised me. I have seen something like this around town for the last couple years but mainly made for kids. Although I can't roller skate I thought this would be a great way to learn since I would still have regular shoes to stop me when I needed them too. I was kinda thrown off by their sizing system it seems off because it ranges the size of a youth, men, and women in each size and I just didn't see how a mans size would fit a womans or a child's foot. Boy was I wrong when I got these I tried them on and they fit perfectly to my size so I was happy for this. I have never ordered any shoes online that ever fit til these by the size alone. They are very well made you can tell it in each thread down to weight and comfort as well. It comes with everything you need even the little thing that pops the rubber out of your shoe to add the wheels. I love also unlike any other shoe you can wear it as a shoe with the rubber piece in or you can wear it with the wheel in your choice. I love that when I tried to roll with these every time I thought I was falling I put my foot down and I was good again. I love Heelys and their shoes and really hope anyone tries these they are so much fun and even great for non skaters.








Heelys - Wave - $60.00



Heelys is throwing a Labor Day/Back-to-School special!! Between Sept 2-Sept 5, Buy one pair of Heelys, get the second pair for only $30!

Also check out their Facebook and Twitter.

I received the heelys shown above and no other form of payment for this. Facebook has no connection to this or sponsor it at all. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all. If you like my review please Plus one it on google in the top right please.

0 amazing comments: