Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Net Update

Well I said the other morning and through the weekend my net has been super slow and I mean it I was getting 0.16mbs and was supposed to be getting 10mbs....

Anyways the guy showed up and he was so awesome Shane explained what could have been a issue. We were running out dsl box through a power supply like one of those electronic saver thingys..lol and he said sometimes it can work fine with it then something as simple as a bad storm could have drained the box in that area I don't know I just know when we did a direct line in to our jack it picked up fast to anywhere from 10mbs to 13mbs... I was tickled pink that and I think he scared my net into working..lol. I just checked it again and I'm so happy where its at but I just wanted to update ya'll...

0 amazing comments: