Saturday, April 9, 2011

NuShield Screen Protectors Review





I received 2 cell phone screen protectors and 2 cleaning klear wipes from NuShield to review. I wanted to try this for so many reasons but the main reason is the fact my mom says she has such a hard time reading the screen of her cell phone when she is out somewhere due to all the glare on the screen. Well with this handy screen protectors they are supposed to put a stop to that. So we got them relatively fast and Joe put it on ma's phone pretty easy it even gives you a cut along piece to show you how to cut and all. After he put it on the phone I tried to get a picture of it but that was plain impossible my flash caught it every time. Anyways I took it out in the sunny yard to see the results and you could tell that the screen protector before puttin it on was more brown I guess for the UV protection and such. Anyways it did make a difference you could see the screen on the phone so much better now I'm not gonna say 100% but alot better by far. Not too mention as far as the phone now bein protected the screen definitely is because ma dropped the phone the other day on the face of it and it didn't scratch it one bit love that. The klear wipes work great as well on the phone screen or even on my digital frame and much more gotta get some of these. So check out NuShield for other screen protectors on so many different items we use regular now days.





NuShield DayVue For Cell Phones up to a 4.3 inch screen - 2 for $15.00

3 Klear Screen wipes - $1.99
when you buy with the screen protector.

Discount Code: KPR%10

I received nothing but 2 screen protectors and klear wipes and no other form of payment. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

1 amazing comments:

screen protector said...

You should also review a screen protector from xo skins. Their skins are military grade and don't have that orange peel texture or rubbery feel. They also have a lifetime warranty.